COVID-19 Coronavirus PREVENTIVE MEASURES
Updated: Apr 14, 2020
To all our customers and friends,
We know that you are probably overwhelmed with the information about COVID-19, the Coronavirus, but we still wanted to reach out and offer you some clarity and reassurance during this time of uncertainty.
The most important thing
As James He Real Estate, your well-being and security is our top priority.
As a preventive measures,
- We are committed to request all our customers the information about their physical condition and recent travel destinations before taking any action, such as the visit.
- We decided to suspend all open houses for the upcoming 2 weeks;
- We would be pleased to offer individual showings, by appointment;
- We would offer virtual tours or video presentations to visit property online;
- All the Offer presentations and meetings shall be done remotely;
- Document signing will be performed by using secure electronic signature.
For home-owners, we will arrange it all for you:
⁃ If you would like to reduce or limit the visits, we will set specific visiting windows 1-2 times only in a week.
⁃ If you prefer avoiding physical contact with visitors, we suggest you to leave the property during the visit
⁃ If you concern about the sanitation and cleaning, we always supervise the visitors and suggest them to avoid unnecessary contact during the visit.
We would ask our customers, all collaborating brokers - if you are feeling unwell or don’t feel comfortable about heading out, please get in touch with our team, we’ll be happy to reschedule your appointment and provide an immediate medical care.
In any case, we are always available to answer your question and concerns.
Call or text us: 514.600.5080
Toll free: 1(800)638.0569
Take care and thank you for helping others!